- Supports Concierge Team by laying out a plan on how to increase the Concierge revenue via Customer Service Team; scouts for other services which can be offered to existing clients and presents it to the management for further studies and implementation.
- Coordinates with Accounts Department in maintaining financial records of the client and the organization at the same time. Assists Accounts Department in reconciling weekly/monthly billing from Creative City on applications processed for the period.
- Coordinates with Renewal Management Team on license cancellations; consolidates data on cancellation reasons and trends and submits it to Operations Manager for analysis.
- Builds sustainable relationships of trust through open, transparent and interactive communication with consultants and agents.
- Meets team targets as set by the Leadership Group.
- Compiles reports on overall customer satisfaction as required.
- Follows communication procedures, guidelines and policies set by the Operations Manager.
- Participates in company-initiated activities such as team building, networking events, and employee engagement
- Performs ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Operations Manager.
Staff Training and Development
- Lead, plan, train, and review the work of staff responsible for providing customer service functions and services; participate in performing the most complex work of the unit.
- Train assigned employees in their areas of work including customer service related methods, procedures, and techniques.
- Verify the work of assigned employees for accuracy, proper work methods, techniques, and compliance with applicable standards and specifications.
- Provide training and instruction to Customer Service Team on how to utilize assigned computer applications, programs, and systems such as CRM, ERP etc.; answer questions regarding system problems.
Subject Matter Expert
- Handles, manages and addresses customer complaints and other ongoing and pending issues based on company allocation as well as escalations from Customer Service Executives; coordinates the issue to Operations Manager if further escalation is necessary.
- Formulates standard scripts/spiels to be used by the Customer Service Team in dealing with the clients; ensuring positive customer service experience.
- Resolves product or service problems; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up with appropriate departments to ensure timely resolution.
- Provides timely resolution to each client inquiry; ensuring emails and phone calls are attended to within the set timeframe.
- Manages large number of inbound and outbound calls to proactively offer assistance to clients regarding license, Establishment Card, visa and other ancillary applications and as per instructions from the Marketing/PR Team.
- Upsells products and services being offered; informs clients of ongoing deals and promotions of the company.
- Performs audits and quality monitoring activities within Customer Service Team and addresses non-conformances through feedback and coaching.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven customer experience champion and experience in managing a team in the same field for at least 3 years.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills; ability to speak in Arabic is an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree holder; Master’s degree is an advantage
Job Location: Dubai
Job Purpose: You will be responsible for oversight of the designated sales team and the conversion of general sales leads.
- Delivery of Financial Target:
- Responsibility for delivering the following team targets:
- Monthly sales target
- Monthly Gross profit target
- Product Mix of Free Zone & Mainland formation
- Responsibility for the management of sales employees in the team.
- Manage and direct day-to-day activities of direct reports to ensure timely delivery of activities.
- Provide ongoing career development, support and coaching for direct reports.
- Provide feedback to team, and identify need-based training requirements for direct reports.
Strategy and Planning
- Assist in the execution, implementation and monitoring of the Sales strategy aligned with corporate objectives.
- Work to establish the sales targets required to achieve the revenue targets of the organization.
- Provide ongoing management reporting on the performance of the sales plan to the senior leadership.
- Maintain oversight of the sales volume, product mix, and selling price by analyzing supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
- Efficiently and effectively promote company products through various channels and register new clients following the proper steps and sales cycle in order to achieve the set targets (SOV & unit-wise facility target) and defined KPIs according to the individual as well as team plan.
- Manages the discipline in the key sales and sales operations departments and ensures that all staff is abiding by the code of conduct and sales polices.
- Lead and coach the assigned team in their day to day efforts demonstrating the professional and desired behavior to ensure they have the full support in case of any issues, that the team’s potential is fully utilized and in order to maintain professionalism among all team members.
- Monitor the assigned team’s performance as well as lead mapping mechanism and quality of leads in order to provide necessary support and feedback and ensure that targets are being met and leads are being followed.
- Develop regular team development plans, provide regular reports, reviews and feedback to the direct supervisor about the individual as well as team’s sales achievements and overall performance, general market conditions, competitor activities as well as overall recommendations to ensure that the management has up-to-date and accurate data to make further business decisions.
- Effectively manage the lead mapping and quality of leads in order to provide necessary support and feedback and ensure that leads are being followed and targets are being met.
- Convert general sales leads for customers by working with the Customer Experience team to ensure a smooth on-boarding of new customers.
- Effectively maintain all internal relationships with various departments to ensure that the pre- sales as well as after-sales processes are as smooth as possible and completed within minimal time frame.
- Work with other departments to identify cross-selling opportunities across the different products and services; convert cross-sell opportunities into revenue targets.
Customer Relationship Management
- Regularly attend and actively participate in various events/campaigns in different locations in order to expand current prospect database within specified business sectors and generate new effective leads as well as to recommend enhancements for conducting future events/campaigns. Develop and implement further sales strategies or work with relevant departments based on customer feedback.
- Maintain professional relationships and regularly communicate with both potential and registered clients as well as prospective business multipliers in order to create professional image about the organization, enlarge the base of contacts and prospects and overall ensure clients’ satisfaction.
- Lead the identification of potential customers for the organization and maintain and build key customer relationships.
- Proactively identify and work closely with the sales team to inspect sales process quality and prioritise opportunities for improvement.
- Enabling sales team to use enabling technologies including CRM, to ensure that the sales team have the right tools to achieve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conduct regular research and market visits to monitor competitors’ activities in order to continuously search for new business opportunities and keep increasing sales in the region.
- Assist in analyzing market requirements to ensure that proposed product/service developments are in line with market needs; continually work towards developing new packages and improving the current product/services and methods of promotion for these products/services to increase revenue generation.
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews to perform in an efficient and effective manner.
- Assist sales team in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies and how these should be resolved.
- Enhance own knowledge and development and stay up to date about the industry standards and best practice as well as internal Free Zone & Dubai Mainland policies and procedures in order to remain compliant with all processes at all times and provide the most accurate and professional information to the assigned team as well as clients.
Sales Planning and Management:
- Oversee sales pipeline management and ensure proper planning fulfilment to drive sales revenues.
- Forecast and track hot leads on regular basis.
- Manage and execute the conversion of general and strategic sales leads generated by Sales,Marketing and Business Development Teams, working with the Customer Experience team to ensure a smooth on boarding of new customers.
Master’s degree in Marketing and Business.
Years of Experience
- Over 3 years of experience in a similar role demonstrating track record of success in senior/leadership sales roles. Free zone experience preferred. Other requirements
- Fluent in English (Multilingual is preferred).
- Excellent analytical ability.
- Market-focused and results-oriented.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in strategies and techniques required for achieving sales target. Possesses negotiating skills.
- Responds well in fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytic skills.
- Presentable and confident enough to present on behalf of the company at different forums.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing automation and customer relationship management platforms (SF, Zoho).
- Excellent Email Communication skills & knowledge of advanced MS-Excel
- Salary – Up to 12,000 AED per month + commissions
- Medical Insurance
- Air Tickets
- Standard Benefits as per UAE Labor Law
If you’ve got the talent, we’ll give you the opportunity.
If you are the best in your field, don’t hesitate to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org