Introduce family or friends to set up their business with us. We will help them succeed and give you upto AED 5,000!
- Fill out the form
- We will contact your referral
- If your friend incorporates a business with us, we will reward you based on the company in the below.
The reward for a successful referral, from 1 May 2019 is as follows:
- Company Only – AED 1,000
- Company Plus – AED 1,500
- Freelancer – AED 2,000
- Baby Business – AED 2,500
- Genius Package – AED 5,000
- DED (Mainland) – AED 3,500
Terms & Conditions
- This reward shall only be deemed payable 10 working days after such time that the Referee has completed and successfully submitted their license application and all payments in relation to that license application have been received by Business Incorporation Zone.
- The referral payment is based on a sliding scale between AED 1,000 to AED 5,000 for successful company setups with Business Incorporation Zone.
- The payment amount is determined by the type of company license registered.
- A ‘Referrer’ is an individual making an introduction of a prospective Client to Business Incorporation Zone.
- A ‘Referee’ is the individual/body being introduced with such intention that they should become a Client.
- A ‘Referral’ is the introduction of such an individual/body to Business Incorporation Zone and must contain the referee party’s details such as full name(s), email address(es) and contact number(s) as well as the full bank details of the referrer.
- Only Referrals resulting from an introduction made directly to a company setup advisor or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form on this webpage will be entertained and considered as Referrals.
- Any Referrals made in retrospect will not be deemed payable should the correct and approved channels not have been used as a method of Referral.
- Referee details must be received by Business Incorporation Zone by the Referrer in advance of the Referee contacting Business Incorporation Zone.
- Business Incorporation Zone reserves the right to delay or demand further evidence at its sole discretion.