- Request letter from Creative City to the National Media Council (to be prepared by Creative City)
- Trade License copy
- Copy of the expired National Media Council approval
- Education Degree or Experience Certificate and Emirates ID copy of Chief Editor (if this was not provided during the initial application)
- One (1) print out/hard copy of dummy magazine and one (1) actual dummy magazine.
- Day 1: Creative City office checks if all required documents are complete
- Day 2: All original documents and application forms will be sent to the National Media Council in Abu Dhabi via Aramex
- Day 30 – 45: The soft copy of the renewed approval from the National Media Council will be sent via email
- Creative City Fujairah Representative Office - Dubai will submit your application directly to NMC head office in Abu Dhabi.
- Applicant’s physical presence in NMC head office in Abu Dhabi will no longer be required.
- NMC. New Application Cost AED 2,375
NMC magazine permit must be renewed within the 30-day grace period. Failure to renew within the said time frame will result to invalidation of the file on NMC online system and a new application (not renewal) will be required to be taken.
Fujairah Chamber of Commerce aims to protect commercial, industrial, services, professional and craftsmen interests and cooperate with the competent government entities to cope with new changes. It also governs its members interests and rendering the necessary services to them.
- NOC for Chamber of Commerce Registration
- Typed Application Form (FCC Form)
- Letter from Creative City stating that they have an office and lease agreements, that there is a fire alarm system installed in the building, and that they have a fire combat qualifying certificate from the Civil Defense
- Company Trade License and Establishment Card copy
- Attested Fujairah Lease Agreement
- Copy of the documented and notarized authorization letter (if applicable)
- Original authenticated partnership contract and Share Certificate
- Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association (if the company is owned by a company)
- Chamber of Commerce Registration 10 Business Days
- Assistance by one of our efficient Public Relations Officers to make the process as seamless as possible
- Includes NOC issuance and Chamber of Commerce Registration Fees
- Applicant’s physical presence in Fujairah Chamber of Commerce will no longer be required
- Fujairah Chamber of Commerce Application Cost AED 1,575