Financial / Accounting Services
Our team of experts will connect you to trusted brokers who transacts both Life and Non-Life Insurance; offering a wide range of General, Health and Life Insurance Products and solutions for individuals, small, mid-sized and large companies with a base in the United Arab Emirates.
Process: The client will be connected to a third-party insurance provider to fully assess the required insurance.
- Original Passport
- Medical Result
- Emirates ID Form
- eVisa and Status Change
- Fees Contact us for a quotation
Federal Tax Authority has mandated a requirement of books of account which should be maintained for five years. We offer book keeping and accounting services in UAE with the best specialist and accounting software - both certified by Federal Tax Authority in the UAE.
- Bank Statement
- Sales Invoice
- Purchase invoice
- Up to 15 Transactions AED 630 monthly
- Up to 25 Transactions AED 1,050 monthly
- Up to 50 Transactions AED 2,100 monthly
- Up to 100 Transactions AED 4,200 monthly
- Above 100 Subject to Discussion
All client requests will be forwarded to CZ Tax and Accounting.
As per Federal Tax Authority in the UAE, a business must register for VAT if its taxable supplies and imports exceeds AED 375,000 per annum. Avail our VAT Registrations and Filing services and let our pool of tax and accounting specialists manage the complicated regulatory compliance for you while keeping your focus on growing your business.
- Duly filled VAT Form
- Business License Copy
- Memorandum of Association or Articles of Incorporation showing the company’s authorized signatory.
- Emirates ID and Passport copies of owners and managers
- Business Brief
- Process flow chart showing billing process.
- Application Processing 5 working days
- Fees AED 1,575
- Application will be forwarded to CZ Tax and Accounting
- Must register for VAT if their taxable supplies and imports exceed the mandatory registration threshold of AED 375,000 per annum.
- Can voluntarily register if their taxable supplies and imports are greater than AED 187,500 but less than AED 375,000 per annum.
- For startup businesses, if their income does not exceed the voluntary threshold of AED 187,500, but their expenses do, they can voluntarily register for VAT.
Skip the hassle of looking which bank to go to in opening your corporate and personal bank accounts. Our company provides a full range of services regarding opening and maintaining a bank account in the UAE. Specialists with long-standing experience will suggest you the bank which meets your requirements to the fullest, saving your precious time.
- Original/Electronic Business License.
- Original/Electronic Formation Certificate.
- Original Incumbency Certificate/Registry Extract (if applicable).
- Original Certificate of Good Standing (if applicable).
- Original/Electronic Share Certificate.
- Original/Electronic Memorandum of Association (if applicable).
- Original/Electronic Occupancy Agreement (if applicable).
- Original Company Profile (detailing activities, suppliers and clients).
- Original Passport with UAE Visa.
- Original Emirates ID
- CV/Personal Profile.
- Original 6 Months’ Bank Statement (UAE or Home Country) (if applicable).
- Silver Package AED 1,575
- Gold Package AED 2,625
- Silver package provides you an assisted service to bankers and documentation checklist & preparation.
- Gold package provides you an end-to-end assistance with opening your corporate bank account and a fee refund facility.