Dependent Visa ApplicationsPRO Services
For sponsors to be able to apply for residence visas for spouse and/or children, proofs of relationship, ability to house and finance dependents are required. The sponsor must be holding an Executive or Managerial designation on his visa and must be earning at least AED 7,000 monthly salary.
- Sponsor // Salary Certificate – Issued by Fujairah Creative City Freezone
- Sponsor // Original Passport – Must be valid for at least 8 months
- Sponsor // Residence Visa – Issued under Fujairah Creative City Freezone and must be valid for 8 months
- Sponsor // Physical Emirates ID Card
- Sponsor // 6 month’s bank statement
- Sponsor // Most recent utility bill (e.g. DEWA, FEWA SEWA)
- Sponsor // Original EJARI Tenancy Contract or Title Deed
- Wife // Passport Colored Copy
- Wife // Current Visa Copies
- Wife // Medical and Emirates ID Form
- Wife // 8 Passport Size Photos
- Wife // Marriage Certificate (MOFA Attested)
- Child // Passport Colored Copy
- Child // Emirates ID Form
- Child // Current Visa Copies
- Child // 8 Passport Size Photos
- Child // Marriage Certificate (MOFA Attested)
- Child // Birth Certificate (MOFA Attested)
- eVisa Issuance 5 Business Days
- Medical and Emirates ID Registration (depends on the package) 1 to 3 Business Days
- Stamping of residency 5 Business Days
- Dependent's Visa - New Application (Wife/Kid) AED 4,095
- Dependent's Visa - New Application (Maid) AED 10,141
- Dependent's Visa - Renewal (Wife/Kid) AED 3,650
- Dependent's Visa - Renewal (Maid) AED 8,726
- Dependent's Visa - Cancellation (Wife/Kid) AED 525
- Dependent's Visa - Cancellation (Maid) AED 525
- Assistance by one of our efficient Public Relations Officers to make the process as seamless as possible
- Sponsor and Dependents will not be required to visit the immigration
- Medical report and Emirates ID card will be collected on your behalf
- Dependents Visa Cost – AED 4,500
- Kindly note that on occasion, the Fujairah Immigration will do an inspection of your Fujairah office desk facility. This is a case-by-case basis and is solely the discretion of the Immigration Captain. Should this occur, we have to allocate an additional 15 business days for the approval of the dependents entry visas.
- In order to sponsor dependents (excluding ‘housemaids’) you will need to either have a Managerial position on your visa or that of a Sales or Marketing Representative. In order to sponsor a ‘housemaid’, you will need to hold a Managerial position on your visa.
- Women are NOT able to sponsor dependents (spouse, children, housemaid etc.)
- If the child is more than 15 years of age, the Fujairah Immigration may ask for school documents (e.g. Proof of enrollment to a school in the UAE)
- Neither stepchildren nor adopted children nor children out of wedlock can be sponsored by the respective stepparent/adoptive/biological parent.
- The cut-off time for documents to be submitted/received, and payments to be received/released is 1pm, anything received after this time will be considered towards the following working day.