Document Translation

Legal Services

All foreign documents have to first be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) for it to be legally translated.

1. Contact BIZ Concierge for Document Translation.
2. Submit required documents.
3. Settle payment.
4. Receive notification and collect translated document.


  • Necessary document to be translated.


  • Document translation 2 business days

Request concierge service