Driving License Conversion
- NOC for Driving License Conversion – Issued by the Freezone
- Original Emirates ID
- Current Driving License Card
- Arabic legal translation of the current driving license card
- 4 Passport Size Photos
- Eye Test – to be done in Fujairah RTA
- NOC Issuance 3 Business Days
- License conversation 15 Business Days
- The client will be assisted by one of our dedicated PRO’s who will set the appointments to Fujairah Traffic Department. This package includes NOC issuance, Driving Conversion Fees, Arabic Legal Translation (English to Arabic) Eye Test in Fujairah, Transportation and PRO services.
- Driving License Package Cost Request a quote
- Driving License Transfer Request a quote
- Car Registration (Renew) Request a quote
- Car Registration (Amend) Request a quote
- Car Registration (Duplicate) Request a quote
- Car Registration (Cancellation) Request a quote
- NOC for D/L Request a quote
- NOC for D/L or other Request a quote
- Applicant is required to make a one-time travel to Fujairah Traffic Department for the conversion formalities. Please coordinate with BIZ Concierge to arrange the appointment.
- Legal translation included in the package is from English to Arabic translation only. Additional cost will be charged for licenses in language other than English.
- Applicants who are eligible to apply for driving license conversion in the UAE through Fujairah Traffic Department will be required to surrender the original driving license from home country before handing over the UAE driving license. This is applicable for the following countries: Netherlands, Poland, Austria, Romania, Portugal, Luxemburg and Slovakia. Fujairah Traffic Department will send this to the issuing authority in your home country for you to retrieve.
- You can transfer your driver’s license only if your passport and driver’s license is issued from the same country. (e.g. UK National and UK Driver’s License)