International Driving Permits
Whether it’s a business or a leisure trip (we’re not here to interrogate!), before you begin your journey be sure to apply for your International Driving License (IDL).
The IDL is a United Nations agreement and – most importantly – a legal requirement. It is an internationally recognized translation of your driving license to allow motorists to drive their vehicles outside of the United Arab Emirates legally, without the need for further tests and applications.
- Original passport or a clear passport copy
- Original Emirates ID or a copy of valid visa
- Original valid UAE driving license
- 1 light background passport size photo
Fees (Request a quote for the following)
- 1 year from the date of issue
- Valid in all countries except UAE
- Heavy truck
- Heavy bus
- Light bus