The UAE as a Muslim country implements strict rules which prohibits the purchase and consumption of alcohol. However, the UAE authorities sets rules for purchasing and drinking alcohol. Once you have your alcohol license you will be permitted to purchase alcohol from designated cellars and winery shops within UAE.
- General Police Clearance Application
- NOC from Creative City for General Police Clearance
- Passport and Residence Visa Page
- Original Emirates ID Card
- Trade License and Immigration Card Copy
- 4 Passport Size Photos
- NOC Issuance 3 Business Days
- General Police Clearance Application 4 Business Days
- Fujairah Municipality Clearance 8 Business Days
- Obtaining the Liquor License 21 Business Days
- Assistance by one of our efficient Public Relations Officers to make the process as seamless as possible.
- NOC and other documentation will be handled by one of our representative in Fujairah.
- Liquor License (New Application) Request a quote
- Liquor License (Renewal Application) Request a quote
- Police Report (Online) - Missing Documents Request a quote
- The age of the applicant should be more than 21 years old.
- Liquor License is not allowed for Muslims.
- Validity for the liquor license is one year.
- The minimum salary for the applicant is AED 3,000.
- The applicant must be residing in the Emirate of Dubai (even if your visa is stamped in an Emirate other than Dubai).
- You will require a No Objection Certificate from the relevant Emirate where your residence visa is issued.
- The NOC validity will be for 2 months from the date of issuance and shall expire once the trade license expires (whichever comes first).
- Please note that the timeline may be extended as per the discretion of the concerned government authorities.
- The timelines are collated based on the average processing times over the previous 3 months and hence are not exact and in reality, may be shorter or longer.
- Applications are submitted for processing and indicated timelines commence upon realization of payment.
- Liquor License applications cannot be accepted during the holy month of Ramadan.
- During periods in and around Eid, days of mourning and other national or Religious Holidays, the indicated timelines are likely to become subject to delay.