For sponsors to be able to hire and apply for maid visas, the sponsor must be holding a Manager designation on his visa and must be earning at least AED 20,000 basic salary. Proofs of employment and ability to house and finance maids are required.
- Sponsor // Duly filled Maid Visa Application Form
- Sponsor // Salary Certificate from the Free Zone
- Sponsor // Passport Copy with valid UAE residence visa
- Sponsor // Original Emirates ID
- Sponsor // Wife’s and or children’s passport and UAE residence visa copies
- Sponsor // 3-month bank statement with official bank stamp
- Sponsor // Marriage Certificate (MOFA attested and legally translated to Arabic)
- Sponsor // Most recent utility bill (DEWA/ SEWA)
- Sponsor // Sponsor's original registered Title Deed or Tenancy Contract (EJARI/Sharjah Municipality) showing at least 2-bedroom home
- Maid // Passport copy with at least 6-month validity
- Maid // 8 passport size photos with white background without jewelry, spectacles and teeth shown in a the picture
- Salary Certificate 5 business days
- Entry Visa 5 business days
- Change of Status 1 business day
- Medical, Emirates ID Registration & Residence Visa 5 business days
- Visa application Request a quote
- Assistance by one of our efficient Public Relations Officers to make the process as seamless as possible
- Sponsor and maid will not be required to visit the immigration
- Medical report and Emirates ID card will be collected on your behalf
- Covers all government cost and security deposit
- There are certain nationalities who are only allowed to sponsor maid under a Fujairah residence visa. Upon inquiry kindly check with the concierge representative if your nationality is eligible.
- A security deposit is being collected upon opening the labor file for the maid application.
- The sponsor must be inside the country while the maid visas are under process. Medical report from home country attested by UAE Embassy are required for Sri Lankan, Ethiopian, and Indonesian nationals.
Additional requirements based on the entry type as follows.
Inside the country:
- Copy of tourist visa with entry stamp
- Copy of visit visa with entry stamp
- Recent entry stamp into the UAE (for nationals of 51 countries who are granted visa-on-arrival)
- Cancellation paper and copy of Emirates ID (if from a recently cancelled visa)
Outside the country:
- Medical report from home country attested by UAE Embassy (for Sri Lankan, Ethiopians, and Indonesians