Medical and Emirates ID RegistrationPRO Services
In order for an expat to obtain a Fujairah residency, he/she must be free from all forms of communicable diseases such as HIV and TB.
- Original Passport
- Entry Visa with Status Change Stamp
- Original Old Emirates ID (For Visa Renewal)
- 3 Passport Size Photos
- VIP Medical and Emirates ID Registration: 1 Business Day
- Normal Medical and Emirates ID Registration: 3 Business Days
- VIP Medical and Emirates ID Assistance Package - Medical Report will be ready within 1 business day: AED 2,415
- Standard Medical and Emirates ID Assistance Package - Medical Report will be ready within 2-3 business days: AED 1,785
- Emirates ID Registration Only (New Application) AED 525
- Emirates ID Registration Only (Renewal) AED 525
Both packages are inclusive of the following:
- Pick up and drop off from your home address, hotel, or any point in Dubai
- Assistance by one of our efficient Public Relations Officers to make the process as seamless as possible
- Medical report and Emirates ID card collection on your behalf
- Children below 18 years old are not required to undergo medical tests
- Women should be dressed appropriately and avoid coming in skirts, shorts,
dresses that are above the knee. Avoid wearing sleeveless tops and dresses. Visible piercing and tattoo are not allowed.
- Men should be dressed appropriately and avoid coming in shorts and sleeveless tops. Visible piercing and tattoo
are not allowed.
- Eye scan, fingerprints, and signature taking will be done at the Emirates ID center in Al Karama Medical Fitness.
Once your biometrics are recorded, EID Authority personnel will stamp your registration form with a “Process Completed” stamp.