A movement report or entry/exit record is a list of all your entries and exits to and from different countries. This is usually extracted by the entry and exit stamps on your passport. Although not always, while your visa is being processed, immigration may require this if the records do not match with the passport’s records. This usually happens if the visa applicant uses eGates or have more than 1 valid passport or nationals of the 51 countries granted visas on arrival.
- Original passport (Old and New)
- Processing Time Movement report can be obtained within 24 Hours
- Processing Fee Request a quote
- Assistance by one of our efficient Public Relations Officers to make the process as seamless as possible
- Immigration fees and other related cost are all inclusive