National Media CouncilBusiness Services
- Request letter from Creative City to the National Media Council (to be prepared by Creative City)
- Trade License copy
- Copy of the expired National Media Council approval
- Education Degree or Experience Certificate and Emirates ID copy of Chief Editor (if this was not provided during the initial application)
- One (1) print out/hard copy of dummy magazine and one (1) actual dummy magazine.
- Day 1: Creative City office checks if all required documents are complete
- Day 2: All original documents and application forms will be sent to the National Media Council in Abu Dhabi via Aramex
- Day 30 – 45: The soft copy of the renewed approval from the National Media Council will be sent via email
- Creative City Fujairah Representative Office - Dubai will submit your application directly to NMC head office in Abu Dhabi.
- Applicant’s physical presence in NMC head office in Abu Dhabi will no longer be required.
- NMC. New Application Cost AED 2,375
NMC magazine permit must be renewed within the 30-day grace period. Failure to renew within the said time frame will result to invalidation of the file on NMC online system and a new application (not renewal) will be required to be taken.