UID MergingPRO Services
The Unified Identification Number is a unique number automatically assigned to anyone who enters the UAE. This number is used to identify a person entering the UAE for any reason (employment, tourist, dependent, etc.) for immigration records. This number will also be used for residence visa applications and Emirates ID processing.
Why do UID numbers need merging?
In some cases, individuals are assigned multiple UID numbers due mostly to system error. As one can only have a single UID number or will have duplicate records on the immigration system that will cause problems in entering and exiting the UAE and applying for residency visa. Multiple UID numbers have to be merged in order for immigration records to be reconciled. Merging UID numbers requires submitting the original passport to the Immigration with the UID numbers to be merged.
- Passport copy including signature page
- Old and current visa copies
- Cancellation paper If recently had a cancelled visa
- UID Merging 1 to 2 Business Day
- Assistance by one of our efficient Public Relations Officers to make the process as seamless as possible.
- Applicant is usually not required to visit Airport immigration office. But for some instances the authorities might require the applicant to visit their office.
- UID Merging Cost AED 210