Value Added Tax RegistrationFinancial / Accounting Services
As per Federal Tax Authority in the UAE, a business must register for VAT if its taxable supplies and imports exceeds AED 375,000 per annum. Avail our VAT Registrations and Filing services and let our pool of tax and accounting specialists manage the complicated regulatory compliance for you while keeping your focus on growing your business.
- Duly filled VAT Form
- Business License Copy
- Memorandum of Association or Articles of Incorporation showing the company’s authorized signatory.
- Emirates ID and Passport copies of owners and managers
- Business Brief
- Process flow chart showing billing process.
- Application Processing 5 working days
- Fees AED 1,575
- Application will be forwarded to CZ Tax and Accounting
- Must register for VAT if their taxable supplies and imports exceed the mandatory registration threshold of AED 375,000 per annum.
- Can voluntarily register if their taxable supplies and imports are greater than AED 187,500 but less than AED 375,000 per annum.
- For startup businesses, if their income does not exceed the voluntary threshold of AED 187,500, but their expenses do, they can voluntarily register for VAT.