Special Purpose Vehicle License
Highly flexible solution for those looking to safeguard their investments.
Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV) are passive holding companies established for the purpose of limiting financial and legal risk by isolating certain assets and liabilities. SPV’s help the parent company to hold certain investments and loans while reducing any negative financial impact upon the parent company and its investors.
The SPV license is issued the Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) which is an International Financial Free Zone where for the first time English Common Law is directly applied in the Middle East.
Why set your Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV)?
All ADGM registered entities are eligible to apply for a Tax Residency Certificate from the UAE Ministry of Finance to benefit from the UAE’s Double Tax Treaty network.
No office space needed
ADGM allows the use of an agent/ corporate service provider to manage the SPV and to provide the registered office address.
Migration and continuance permitted
ADGM allows for the relocation and re-domicile of companies to and from other jurisdictions.
More Benefits of SPV
- Based on English Common Law
- No restrictions on nationality of ownership
- No maximum number of shares and shareholders
- Minimum requirement of only one shareholder and one director/ No minimum share capital
- Ability to customize Articles of Association
- UAE Tax Residency and access to UAE Double Tax Treaty Network
- No attestation of documents
- Multiple classes of shares
*Terms and Conditions apply