These Business Incorporation Zone terms & conditions contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website. These terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this website and by using this website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained in this website. You must not use this website, if you have any objection to any of these terms & conditions.
- Business Incorporation Zone FZ LLC maintains the https://www.businessincorporationzone.ae Website (“Site“)
- Business Incorporation Zone FZ LLC accepts payment by Visa or Mastercard debit and credit cards in AED for our services.’’
- ’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries’’
- ’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
- ’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Business Incorporation Zone FZ LLC policies and rules’’
- ’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this website, under these terms, Business Incorporation Zone and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this website.
- Publishing any website material in any media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
- Using this website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this website;
- Using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
- Using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website, or while using this website;
- Using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
In these Business Incorporation Zone terms & conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this website. Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Business Incorporation Zone reserves the right to remove any of your content from this website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
How do we Protect your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Business Incorporation Zone, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Business Incorporation Zone, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Business Incorporation Zone from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms.
Variation of Terms
Business Incorporation Zone is permitted to revise these terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review such terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing the use of this website.
These terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this website, constitute the entire agreement between Business Incorporation Zone and you in relation to your use of this website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
How do we Protect your Information?
We take our obligations of confidentiality and the protection of your personal data very seriously. We will not, therefore, sell or make your data available to any third party.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
Your use of the website is governed in accordance with the laws of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Cancellation requests after payment have been made will not be accepted.
Fees and Refunds
- Authority reserves the right to suspend all services to Company and withdraw the Company’s license if there are any overdue invoices
- Company shall settle all invoices raised by the Authority without any setoff or deduction and free and clear of all taxes and in a manner so that the Authority shall receive full value in cleared funds
- Authority reserves the right to consider a refund application based on the criteria given below:
- Immigration card is rejected
- Visa application is rejected – applicable only for visa fees
- Authority reserves the right to enforce an administrative fee of AED 2,100 in case of Immigration card rejection and AED 1,050 in case of Visa application rejection before issuing any refunds to Company
- Refunds will be made as per the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depending on the issuing bank of the credit card
- Authority reserves the right to reject any refund application
- Authority reserves the right to reject any refund applications if the Immigration Card of Company has been rejected by the Immigration Department due to any pending criminal or civil cases against the Representatives of the Company
- Authority reserves the right to reject any refund applications if the Company fails to provide any attested original documents requested that of the Representatives
- Refund is not applicable to supplementary services
- Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 5 business days of receipt of payment